Celebrate WORLD VEGAN MONTH with a Farm to Table/locally sourced, seasonal and innovative menu at Open Farm Community. Head Chef Olliver will curate a special 5-course menu by veganising some of their popular dishes and adding in a couple of exclusives that aren’t on their regular menu.
6.45-7.00 PM: Welcome Drink & Seating for Al Fresco Dinner
7:10 PM: First Course will be served
7.30 PM: A 10-minute talk/presentation by Simpliigood about the Health & Nutrition benefits of Spirulina (alongside starters).
5-Course Menu w/ Prosecco @ $78++ (Gluten-Free Options Available upon prior request)
– 1 Glass of Prosecco or Virgin Mojito
– Sweet Corn Soup with Cornmeal Flatbread, Pili Nuts & Baby Corn
– Quan Fa Zucchini with Hazelnut, Mint, Lemon
– Grilled Pepper, Sweet Corn, Long Beans and Lime
– Smoked Tofu & Kin Yan Mushroom Pasta, Sesame, Butterfly Sorrel
– Coconut Semifreddo with Calamansi Sorbet, Kaffir Lime, Pandan & Young Coconut Jam