At Plentyfull, there is always something good to eat. Their philosophy revolves around serving honest, hearty and homemade food using the freshest ingredients. The restaurant offers diverse cuisines influenced by their team’s travel and heritage. They take their sourcing seriously – only seasonal, fresh, quality, ingredients and good food made with love.
Terms & Conditions:
- V card Members enjoy a 20% off on vegetarian and vegan food and non-alcoholic beverages, applicable daily except on public holidays and black-out days.
- 20% Discount not applicable to alcoholic beverages. V Card can be used in conjunction with Plentyfull’s in-house Happy Hour daily promo.
- Discount not applicable on Specials.
- The 20% discount is valid for up to 6 pax. For groups of 7-8 pax, the discount applicable would be 15%.
- For groups larger than 8pax, please reach out to the restaurant directly for assistance.
- Strictly no splitting of bill will be allowed.
- Additional Black-out days: Public Holidays.
- Black-out days: Public Holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mothers’ Day, Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve.
- Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, promotions, offers or loyalty card.
- Discount is strictly valid only on vegetarian and/or vegan food. Discount will not be applicable to any meat, fish, seafood or other non-vegetarian food.
- Discount is strictly valid only for dine-in; discount is NOT valid on delivery and take-away.
- Reservation is preferred.
- Members have to flash their V membership card before payment, to enjoy the discount.
- The V card-holder may be asked to show a photo ID matching the name on the V Card.
Plentyfull: 9 Raffles Boulevard, #01-79/80 Millenia Walk, Singapore 039596. P: +65 6493 2997
Mon to Sun: 10am – 10.30pm