The Song of India needs no introduction, what with it being Southeast Asia’s only Indian restaurant to receive a Michelin Star. The multi award-winning restaurant is the ultimate in luxury fine dining for modern Indian Cuisine in Singapore. Enjoy delectable Indian cuisine in opulent, stylish interiors – they offer a plethora of vegetarian and vegan dishes as part of their a-la-carte and set menus.
Terms & Conditions:
- V card Members enjoy 20% off on vegetarian/vegan food and non-alcoholic beverages; applicable daily except black-out days.
- Discount NOT applicable to alcoholic beverages.
- Discount NOT valid on weekday and weekend lunch buffet.
- For weekday and weekend lunch buffet, every fourth person dines free with 3 paying adults (limited to a group of max 8 adults)
- The 20% discount is valid for up to 6 pax. For groups of 7-8 pax, the discount applicable would be 15%.
- For groups larger than 8 pax, please reach out to the restaurant directly for assistance.
- Reservation is required prior to dining.
- Additional Black-out days: Public Holidays
- Black-out days: Valentine’s Day, Mothers’ Day, Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve.
- Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, promotions or offers.
- Discount is strictly valid only on vegetarian and/or vegan food. Discount will not be applicable to any meat, fish, seafood or other non-vegetarian food.
- Discount is strictly valid only for dine-in; discount is NOT valid on delivery and take-away.
- Reservation is required.
- Members have to flash their V membership card before payment, to enjoy the discount.
- The V card-holder may be asked to show a photo ID matching the name on the V Card.
The Song of India: 33 Scotts Road, Singapore 228226. P: +65 6836 0055. Website
Monday to Saturday: 12pm – 3pm (Lunch) & 6pm – 11pm (Dinner)